Friday, January 30, 2015

What the heck happened?!?!?!!

I know a lot of you that are familiar with the blog are thinking what the heck happened to all the post?!?!?!?!

Well to make a long story short. I logged on one evening to create a post and all of my pictures since 2011 just vanished!!!

I contacted Google (whom I have not heard from as of yet) I also did some research to see if this had happened to anyone else. 
So what I found out was that since Google now owned Blogger, Picasa, and started Google Plus all the photos went to Picasa to be stored. When I brought my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 I deleted that Picasa album, now causing me to loose out on all my blog post pictures forever. 
So I didn't want to just have Incomplete post, I deleted everything and decided a fresh start would be nice!

Always find a way to turn a negative into a positive!!


1 comment:

  1. That's the spirit! More grease to your elbows :)

    ReplyDelete