Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ankara Street Style Edition: The Angola Trench Jacket

Good day beautiful people

With winter finally gone
Spring comes baring beautiful outfits for me to share. Despite the fact I'm a December baby I despise the cold weather and I'm not a fan of boots and scarfs. Which explains my seasonal hiatus from blogging.  So stay tuned for a lot of colors and bold patterns.



I wanted a printed trench coat that had lots of colors which allowed me to dress it up or down.
While shopping for fabric, this number really stuck out to me.
 After posting a sneak peak I was told this material was originally from from the country of 
Angola. Since then I've seen lots of different styles from different fashion enthusiasts and how they styled this beautiful fabric.













Top: Zara| Pants: Target| Shoes: Forever 21| Jacket: Designed by me 
Photos by Harry Ondoa

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Wow my dear..well done with the blog..and this jacket..I highly appreciate your efforts.. And by the way, as a source of motivation and inspiration, you could also check out "street etiquette" .. And now I sign out with 2 snaps and a twirl! Lol have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I'm so inlove with your Ankara coat. Lovely.
    www.proudlyelled.cpm

    ReplyDelete
  4. lov you look! check my blog later. kisses.
    www.bloglimaogalego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want it...lo voglio..eu quero este trench!! Could i buy on line??? I live in sardinia-italy...i'm erika ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want it...lo voglio..eu quero este trench!! Could i buy on line??? I live in sardinia-italy...i'm erika ♥

    ReplyDelete